Business intelligence analyst
HealthChampion is the world’s first consumer driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampions’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About Our Employees
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and collective code ownership, and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And Smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
About Product Development at HealthChampion
We use Professional Scrum to deliver products. More than just the common agile practices and mechanics, we live out the agile values. We truly believe that given the right environment – one of self-organization, transparency, craftsmanship – that people will love working here and together we will build the best possible products.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in the development and execution of the Business Intelligence & Analytics processes
- Responsible for providing analytic execution across the organization to enable better data execution, analysis, decision making and planning
- Support the leadership by complimenting their business knowledge, validating their data insights/assumptions and utilizing the tool to extrapolate value in rapid timeframes
- Subject matter expert of the analytics tools, processes, and policies who shares knowledge, expertise and best practices throughout the organization to gain actionable insights from our data
- Coordinate and complete data requests and perform necessary validation to ensure accuracy for all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship in cross-functional reporting and analytics efforts
- Ensure data and reports are thoroughly tested before release Leadership and Key Stakeholders
Integrate other product road mapping tools
A Bit About You:
- Business acumen to identify business gaps or opportunities for investigation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Statistics or related discipline such as or comparable experience
- Experience with data analysis, report and dashboard development
- Microsoft Power BI experience preferred
- Strong business, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem-solving and technical aptitude
- Ability to multi-task, work proactively and independently
- Experience using data to uncover insights and drive business decisions
- Advanced SQL experience
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment
- An interest in re-imagining the healthcare system, and empowering individuals through mobile applications in new ways
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are currently located in Milwaukee and Chicago, some travel between offices required. Local candidates only. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.