HealthChampion is the world’s first consumer driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampions’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About Our Employees
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and collective code ownership, and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And Smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
About Product Development at HealthChampion
We use Professional Scrum to deliver products. More than just the common agile practices and mechanics, we live out the agile values. We truly believe that given the right environment – one of self-organization, transparency, craftsmanship – that people will love working here and together we will build the best possible products.
What You Will Do:
- Work on a cross-functional Professional Scrum team to deliver Increments of Done product every Sprint. This is a hands-on position and part of the team responsible for delivering software
- Design overall architecture of the application
- Maintain and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Contribute ideas, tools, and processes to help us move reliably faster and continue innovating
- Research and learn new technologies, be part of strategic discussions and product decisions
A Bit About You:
- Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (C#, Java, C++, …)
- Team oriented and ready to receive direction and feedback
- Ability to work in a CI/CD development environment
- Desire to work in a small team, be hands-on, and work in a startup / high-growth environment
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are currently located in Milwaukee and Chicago, some travel between offices required. Local candidates only. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.