Managing director/partner, marketing (B2B/B2C)
Are you a proven Marketing Executive with consumer app and B2B experience looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? If you are highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you! HealthChampion is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to our management team.
HealthChampion (www.myhealthchampion.com) is the world’s first consumer-driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampion’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About our employees
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
What you will do:
- Build marketing brand awareness, strengthening existing B2B and B2C marketing opportunities and partnerships and forging new ones
- Lead, engage and guide a highly motivated team of marketing individuals
- Develop strategic marketing plans for HealthChampion designed to achieve growth
- Oversee and direct the marketing team’s implementation of this marketing strategy, including B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, events and PR/Communications; take ownership of the development and execution of the marketing planning calendar, make real-time adjustments as required and leverage key learnings going forward
- Working collaboratively with the digital and app marketing team, manage the digital marketing strategy across paid search, social, remarketing and affiliates to drive app growth
- Assume fiscal responsibility for budget reporting and monitoring
- Produce and deliver executive reports identifying areas of opportunity and risk, budgetary spend, ROI and growth against the target
- Drive and develop relationships and strategies with external media agencies, where required
- Work closely with and develop strong relationships with the Solution Development teams
- Be the marketing authority and contributing member of the leadership team
A bit about you:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Experience with successfully bringing a consumer app to market in the app stores at an early stage (growth from 0->50k+ downloads)
- Experience in marketing leadership – managing a team, with a proven record of motivating, inspiring and getting the best of your people
- A focus on growth marketing
- Experience in marketing within the healthcare industry
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are currently located in Milwaukee and Chicago, some travel between offices required. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.