Position OverviewAre you passionate about talking to people and hiring them for the best jobs that suit them? Are you looking for a fresh and challenging opportunity to further advance your career? If so, we have the perfect job for you! HealthChampion is looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications. If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. IT Recruiters to take our company to the next level.
About HealthChampionHealthChampion (www.myhealthchampion.com) is the world’s first consumer-driven healthcare platform. We are reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampion’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About our employeesWe hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
What you will do:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
A bit about you:
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and the Android market
- Experience in React with .Net Framework with mobile design
- Knowledge of xCode, Kotlin, Flutter would be a plus
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.