Are you a proven sales rep with a “hunting” focus — driven to find business in creative ways? Are you looking for a fresh and challenging opportunity to further advance your career? If so, we have the perfect job for you! HealthChampion is looking for enthusiastic Sales Representatives to take our company to the next level.
HealthChampion (www.myhealthchampion.com) is the world’s first consumer-driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampion’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About our employees
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
What you will do:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan and deliver presentation on company products
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com – keep current by updating information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
A bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- 7-9 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Effective at remote selling
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- SaaS experience “nice to have”
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.
Submit your resume to email@example.com.