Position OverviewAre you passionate about software development? Are you looking for a fresh and challenging opportunity to further advance your career? If so, we have the perfect job for you! HealthChampion is looking for enthusiastic Software Product Developers to take our company to the next level.
About HealthChampionHealthChampion (https://myhealthchampion.com) is the world’s first consumer-driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampion’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About our employeesWe hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
What you will do:
- Take a leading role in research, design, and implementation of solutions for challenging problems.
- Participate in design and planning.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge, skill, and competencies in software development for an extensive range of project types.
- Incorporate standard industry guidelines in coding, unit testing and deployments
- Must have passion for quality
- Translate design requirements and specifications into successful implementations.
- Work in a team environment and share knowledge.
- Proactively enforce standards and best practices.
- Write technical articles/blogs on occasion
A bit about you:
- Required Technical skills
- 3+ concurrent years as a senior-level C# ASP .NET developer
- Expert level skills in ASP .NET 3.5, 4.0 using C#.
- Strong skills in SQL database development.
- Experience developing Web-based applications and desktop applications.
- College degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Soft Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision and who delivers fast results.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Extra Credit for the following Skills
- Experience with Mobile application development is a plus.
- Optimization for mobile devices is a plus.
- Strong skills in web technologies
- Visual Source Safe
- MS Visual Studio IDE
- Kentico 7.X
- Entity Framework
- Recent Microsoft certification in application development is a plus.
- Strong exposure in Scrum and Azure will be added advantage
This role is a full-time remote position located in India with headquarters in Coimbatore. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.