Sr. MSBI Developer
Position OverviewAre you passionate about software development? Are you looking for a fresh and challenging opportunity to further advance your career? If so, we have the perfect job for you! HealthChampion is looking for enthusiastic Software Product Developers to take our company to the next level. Will develop solutions required to support the business with robust solutions that provide data, analytics, and reports, which support numerous functions including metrics, dashboards, and data discovery. Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents solutions to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in data warehouse development skills spanning multiple design techniques.
About HealthChampionHealthChampion ( www.myhealthchampion.com ) is the world’s first consumer-driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampion’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app, and one person at a time.
About our employeesWe hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team, and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing dashboards and reports using MSBI tools such as Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS
- Develop and improve solutions spanning data processing activities from the data lake (stage) to star schemas and reporting views/tables and finally into SSAS.
- Develop and improve Microsoft Analysis Services cubes (tabular and dimensional)
- Design and create a variety of integral reports utilizing Power BI and other visualization tools.
- Proficient in MDX and DAX
- Working knowledge of the relational database – the ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance on any platform
- Experience analyzing data to identify potential issues, trends, or exceptions to drive data quality.
- Manage data loads, security, and integrity of a data
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization and be able to devise the technical solution as it relates to the business & technical requirements
- Will be expected to mentor colleagues and be proactive in developing colleague skill sets to have a better understanding of Analysis Services
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Data Warehouse concepts, OLTP & OLAP
- Maintain documentation for all processes implemented
- Adhere to and suggest improvements to coding standards, best practices, and contribute to the improvement of these best practices
- Experience with the US healthcare industry
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems
- Experience in building statistical models using R or Python
- Experience integrating with other tools like Salesforce, QuickBooks, etc to pull data
- Understanding of non-relational databases
This role is a full-time remote position located in India with headquarters in Coimbatore. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.