User engagement specialist
HealthChampion is the world’s first consumer driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records – and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampions’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About Our Employees
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and collective code ownership, and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And Smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ – the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
About Product Development at HealthChampion
We use Professional Scrum to deliver products. More than just the common agile practices and mechanics, we live out the agile values. We truly believe that given the right environment – one of self-organization, transparency, craftsmanship – that people will love working here and together we will build the best possible products.
This Position is a Mix of:
- App/Product Marketing
- User Experience Researcher
- Product Manager/Owner
What You Will Do:
- Help create and drive user personas to help the development team understand our users
- Validate our personas with real users
- Help run UX labs, guerilla studies, and research. Talk to our users all the time!
- Engage the product dev team and rest of company in becoming more user-centric
- Curate feedback through user research, surveys, polls, etc. Help synthesize the views of our users and talk constantly with the whole team about it!
- Re-engage users who have not used the app in a while. Find out why they aren’t using the app and help prioritize features that will lead to higher engagement
- Use both tools and good old fashion user interviews and research techniques
- Monitor our app store listings and analytics data
- App Store Optimization
- Provide operations reports
- Design and run experiments and A/B tests
- Respond to reviews
- Drive user acquisition through app advertising
- Own all direct-to-download-app advertising campaigns. Ads, CPI, etc.
- Work closely with upstream marketing to influence social media, website, and other upstream campaigns where the call to action is “download the app”
- Understand user acquisition programs and attribution
- Where do our users come from? What drove them to the app?
- Mix of tools (branch.io, app store analytics, app insights) and user research.
- Curate outgoing affiliate links
- Figure out what products are our users interested in
- Create affiliate partnerships
- Respond to feedback and support emails/requests
- Help run our externally facing development blog
- Integrate user voice or other product roadmapping tools
- Moderate comments
A Bit About You:
- Regardless your role, the product you worked on was an app in the app stores
- Experience with the downstream part of engagement funnels (from app landing page conversions to post-install engagement)
- This is not an upstream marketing position (branding/email list building/copy editing/etc)
- Familiar with and comfortable working on a Professional Scrum Team
- Familiar and comfortable working in a startup environment
- User interviews/research
- Survey design
- Advertising/Affiliate campaigns
- URL/Link tracking
- Product Roadmapping
- Making a case for prioritizing features based on data
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are currently located in Milwaukee and Chicago, some travel between offices required. Local candidates only. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.